Parents Involved in Education
To encourage parental participation in development and continuation of enjoyable learning activities to support the customary elementary curriculum in the School District of Alma.
- Family oriented activities and programs
- Reading incentives – Read-a-Thon
- Safety Awareness programs
- Aiding with classroom projects
- Playground renovation projects
- Field Trip funding
- Technology Enrichment
- We value the participation and interaction between students, parents, and community.
- We value the special activities that we share, which are not only fun, but educational.
- We as a caring team, value the quality of education.
- We place value in providing a safe place for learning.
- We value reading as an important tool for learning.
- Fall Harvest Day
- Family Fun Nights
- American Education Week
- Book Fair
- Special entertainment
- Teacher and School Recognition
- Water Blast – A Special activity day